It’s like an addiction,
expensive (like most)
and it’s in my blood
can you blame me?
(My grandmother used to have QVC on in every room of her house. When she passed away boxes of her purchases continued arriving for weeks. I can only imagine the damage she could have done in the age of internet shopping.)
This week my obsession is
Those perfect summer shoes
and usually easy to walk in.
Here are a few that I’m kinda in love with.
1. Michael Antonio Gezana in Orange – $30
2. Kate Spade Kiki in Python – $325
3. Zigi Soho Pizzaz in Seafoam – $80
4. 2 Lips Too Too in Blue Stripe – $45
5. VC Signature ‘Nadine’ in Mint– $225
7. Nine West Letitgo in Bright Lights – $89
8. Steve Madden Wren in Cognac – $115
9. Diba Red Rose in Black Suede – $75