Bridal Boudoir Must Haves
Wedding season is in full swing now, and with all the blushing brides I’m seeing, I thought I’d share a few bridal boudoir favorite items!
1. A robe, preferably something lacy and sexy. A robe makes for a fun cover-up between outfits and one this lovely will look stunning in photographs too. If you are self conscious about your arms or mid-section a robe is a great warm up and gives your photos a little more “tease”. This particular robe is by Girl with a Serious Dream (you MUST check out their website…beautiful items for brides. You could even use this one on your wedding day)!
2. Classic lingerie set…timeless lace bra, garter belt and bikini panties. Thongs don’t photograph well so I always recommend my clients bring more cheeky and bikini style panties for a more flattering look! This beautiful set is from BHLDN.
3. An over-sized or chunky sweater is a great addition to your shoot. It allows for some casual and more playful poses while emphasizing your legs and chest and taking the attention away from your mid-section and arms. This simple blush sweater is by Victoria’s Secret.
4. Want to do something different and add some spice to your shoot? A lacy bodysuit can do just the trick…sexy, sassy and flattering on many body types. Black is a classic color for lingerie and will bring stand out among the rest of your sweet bridal lingerie. This bodysuit is by Victoria’s Secret.
5. Beauty love (nude lip, soft blush, sultry eye, and show-stopping pumps). Long lashes make all the difference in the world when photographing, which is why my stylist puts lashes on all my clients. The added length and fullness makes your eyes pop and helps give you a more sultry look. Pair that with the more innocent nude lip and pink cheek and you have the perfect look for bridal boudoir (sweet and sexy).